Pearl, Robert C. Papers
Collection Number: D-572
- 5.4 linear feet
- Robert C. Pearl (1925-2012) served as Cooperative Extension Specialist with the UC Davis Department of Food Science and Technology.
- The collection contains biographical information, correspondence, and Pearl's publications as well as materials related to UC Cooperative Extension and the UC Davis Department of Food Science and Technology. Also included are materials related to Pearl's involvement with the Institute of Food Technologists and community organizations such as the Davis Rotary Club.
- Inclusive Dates
- Food Processing and Manufacture
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c8zk5jvs/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.