Riley, Norman E. Photographs
Collection Number: D-550
- 2.4 linear feet
- Norman E. Riley graduated from UC Davis in 1978. His early photography work focused in the pictorial style and he was active shooting scenes in and around both Davis, California and Sacramento, California. In 1984 he advanced to large format work and thereafter, working in the f/64 style, concentrated on architectural studies and landscapes primarily in the Western United States and in Europe. From 2006 to 2011, Riley turned almost exclusively to still life work.
- Small, medium, and large format negatives and selected silver gelatin prints from those film negatives.
- Inclusive Dates
- California History
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c8z039gb/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.