- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- Use the
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
North Bloomfield Gravel Mining Company Records
Collection Number: D-562
- 4.4 linear feet
The North Bloomfield Gravel Mining Company, located in Nevada County, California, was a hydraulic gold mining operation.
Five account books which provide statements on water received and used, payroll, and expenses. Also included is one volume of reports on tunnels and section lines by H. Smith.
- Inclusive Dates
- Natural Resources
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c8xk8g85/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least five business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.