Ruth Pierce Mine Collection
Collection Number: MC252
- The Ruth Pierce Mine, discovered in 1851, was located in Mariposa County, California, about four miles from the town of Hornitos.
- This small collection contains reports about the mine as well as correspondence regarding a lease option.
- Inclusive Dates
- Natural Resources
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c8wq04f9/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.