- Photographic Collections
- Media & Digital Collections
- About the University Archives
- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- Use the
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
Mosquito and Vector Control Association of California (MVCAC) Records
Collection Number: D-530
- 20 linear feet
MVCAC provides public information, mosquito and vector-borne disease surveillance, training, and legislative advocacy on behalf of California mosquito and vector control districts.
Materials related to training, malaria control, monthly and annual reports, and slides.
- Inclusive Dates
- circa 1935-1990
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c8jq1361/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.