Knox, Kenneth. Collection
Collection Number: D-547
- 5 linear feet
- Knox served in the United States Army as an Army Military Police and Correctional Supervisor, United States Army Recruiter, Chief Physical Security Inspector, and a Sandblaster for the Sacramento Army Depot.
- The collection documents the trials of fifteen German Prisoners of War (POW) convicted of murdering four fellow prisoners: Johannes Kunze, Werner Drechsler, Hans Geller, and Horst Gunther in 1945 in Fort Leavenworth, Kansas.
- Inclusive Dates
- Political Science
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c8qv3ks4/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.