- Photographic Collections
- Media & Digital Collections
- About the University Archives
- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- Use the
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
Kendrick, James Blair. Correspondence.
Collection Number: MC246
- Professor of Plant Pathology, University of California, Davis (1936-1960).
Fifty-six letters, the majority of which are written from Kendrick to Max Gardner (1890-1979). The letters discuss the early years of the Plant Pathology Department at the University of California, Davis, among other topics.
- Inclusive Dates
- Plant Science
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c8nv9h0n/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.