Thiel, Philip. Collection on Human Powered Recreational Watercraft
Collection Number: D-529
- 2 linear feet
- Professor of Architecture, Urban Design, and Planning at the University of Washington; Author of Freehand Drawing (1965), Visual Awareness and Design (1981), and People, Paths and Purposes (1997).
- Correspondence, event notices and reports, advertising literature, and journal excerpts related to human powered recreational watercraft as well as videocassettes related to water bicycles, sea cycles, pedal boats, and human powered submarines.
- Inclusive Dates
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c8ws8wgk/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.