Brantley, Cynthia. Papers.
Collection Number: D-514
- 17 linear feet
- Professor of History, University of California, Davis
- Collection contains research materials for Brantley's books, The Giriama and Colonial Resistance in Kenya, 1800-1920 and Feeding Families: African Realities and British Ideas of Nutrition and Development in Early Colonial Africa, as well as materials from the year Brantley spent in Nigeria (1966-1967).
- Inclusive Dates
- Ethnic Studies
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c8kw5j7d/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.