Sutter Buttes Oral History Collection
Collection Number: D-459
- 0.4 linear feet
- The Pacific Regional Humanities Center at the University of California, Davis, in collaboration with the Middle Mountain Foundation, collected oral histories of landowners in the area of the Sutter Buttes. The Sutter Buttes are a small mountain range located in the north Sacramento Valley of California.
- The collection contains transcriptions of six oral histories as well as five of the original recordings. Five of the six transcriptions are available in full text online through the California Digital Library's eScholarship Repository.
- Inclusive Dates
- California History
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/kt5b69r845)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.