- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- Use the
- Connect From Off Campus
- My Account/Renew Books
- Activate your Library Card
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Copyright & Intellectual Property
- Scholarly Communication
Saratoga Horticultural Research Foundation Records
Collection Number: D-451
- 47.4 linear feet
- The Saratoga Horticultural Research Foundation was formed in 1952 by California horticulturalists and gardeners whose goal was to improve and introduce new species of shade and ornamental trees and native western shrubs to our local landscapes. In 2006-2007, the SHRF disbanded, after successfully accomplishing many of their goals, along with the help of nurseries and the landscape industry.
The records of the organization as well as plant propagation and description records, nursery records, plant photographs and slides, and plan evaluations.
- Inclusive Dates
- Plant Science
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://findaid.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/kt3m3nd10c)
- Additional Collection Information (http://www.lib.ucdavis.edu/dept/specol/collections/manuscripts/saratoga/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least five business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.