California Association of the American Registry of Professional Entomologists. Records
Collection Number: D-448
- 1.2 linear feet
- A voluntary, non-profit association of California resident members of the American Registry of Professional Entomologists whose purpose was to enhance the contributions of professional entomologists to the people of California and to society.
- Organizational records related to the foundation and operations of the California Association of the American Registry of Professional Entomologists. Includes correspondence, membership records, financial records, bylaws, brochures, newsletters, and photographs.
- Inclusive Dates
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/kt0199r3kz)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.