California Native Plant Society. Collection.
Collection Number: D-376
- 2.4 linear feet
- Originally formed in 1965 in the east bay region, the California Native Plant Society (CNPS) is a statewide non-profit organization of amateurs and professionals with a common interest in California's native plants.
- Organization records including photocopies of correspondence, membership records, newsletters, notes, news clippings, publications, and photographs. Also includes a small amount of material related to the Native Plant Society of New Mexico.
- Inclusive Dates
- Plant Science
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://findaid.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/kt887036dq)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.