California League of Food Processors Archives.
Collection Number: D-093
- 71 linear feet
- Established in 1905, the California League of Food Processors is a state trade association representing canners, freezers, hydrators, and dried fruit packers who produce canned and frozen fruits and vegetables. The organization monitors political activities affecting members, and works with government agencies in development of product standards.
- Financial records, Board of Directors minutes, background information on processing regulations, and some records of other entities, such as the California Olive Growers Association.
- Inclusive Dates
- Food Processing and Manufacture
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c80g3n61/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.