Corman, Cid. Letters to Graham Ackroyd.
Collection Number: MC151
- Cid Corman (1924-2004) poet, editor, and translator, was the founder of the poetry magazine Origin and the Origin Press.
- 17 typescript letters to the poet and artist Graham Ackroyd, written by Corman, from 1973-1977, while Corman was in Japan.
- Inclusive Dates
- Language and Literature
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://findaid.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/kt487033m4)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.