Collection of United States Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms Records on California Wineries
Collection Number: D-140
- 132 linear feet
- The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms, a division of the U.S. Department of Justice, licenses U.S. wineries for operation and regulates the labeling of foreign and domestic wine and spirits.
- Applications to the BATF for establishment of wineries in California, statements of ownership, corporation papers, winery plans, capacity, facilities, and vineyard acreage.
- Inclusive Dates
- Viticulture and Enology
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/kt7r29s0b3/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.