Stebbins, George Ledyard (1906-2000). Papers.
Collection Number: D-117
- 83.1 linear feet
- Ph.D., Harvard University; Professor of Genetics, University of California, Davis (1950-1973); Member, National Academy of Sciences; author of Darwin to DNA: molecules to humanity (1982) and The human organism and the world of life (1983).
- Research papers, correspondence, class materials and lecture notes.
- Inclusive Dates
- Plant Science
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c87h1mhd/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.