Snyder, Gary S. (1930- ). Papers.
Collection Number: D-050
- 286.9 linear feet
- Poet, essayist, translator, Zen Buddhist, environmentalist, and teacher, Gary Snyder is considered one of the most significant environmental writers of the twentieth century and a central figure in environmental activism.
- The Gary Snyder Papers contain his manuscripts and published works, correspondence, recordings, and subject files. Manuscripts and publications by other authors, serials, ephemera, and memorabilia are also found in the collection.
- Inclusive Dates
- 1910-2003, 1945-2002 (bulk)
- Language and Literature
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://findaid.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/tf1489n5dm)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least five business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.