San Francisco Mime Troupe Archives.
Collection Number: D-061
- 88.1 linear feet
- Founded by Ronald G. Davis in 1959 and later reorganized as a collective, the San Francisco Mime Troupe is one of the oldest continuing radical theatre groups in the United States.
- Audio-visual materials, business records, correspondence, designs, ephemera, films, financial records, legal documents, photographs, promotional materials, and scripts; extensive documentation of the Troupe's activities during the 1960's and 1970's.
- Inclusive Dates
- Performing Arts
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://findaid.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/tf9290075w)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.