Mrak, Emil M. (1901-1987). Papers.
Collection Number: D-096
- 118.9 linear feet
- Professor and Chairman of Food Science and Technology, University of California, Davis (1951-1959); Chancellor, University of California, Davis (1959-1969).
- Pamphlets, reprints, reports, and working papers of the Environmental Protection Agency, the National Academy of Sciences, and other organizations, for which Mrak served as an advisor. Files on environmental health and safety subjects, ecology, yeast classification, and food production subjects; speeches and papers presented to scholarly, government, and community service groups; working papers and background notes for Governor Rockefeller's Mission for the President.
- Inclusive Dates
- Food Processing and Manufacture
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c8x0698g/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.