Miller and Lux, Inc. Archives.
Collection Number: D-094
- 14.1 linear feet
- San Joaquin Valley, California ranching partnership formed by Henry Miller and Charles Lux in the mid-late 1800's.
- Contracts, inventories, patents and leases.
- Inclusive Dates
- Animal Science
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c80v8fh8/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.