- Photographic Collections
- Media & Digital Collections
- About the University Archives
- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- Use the
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
Lofland, John. Papers.
Collection Number: D-473
- 7 linear feet
- Professor of Sociology, University of California, Davis (1970-1994).
Research materials on demonstrations in or near the California State Capitol building in 1977 for his books, Symbolic Sit-ins: Protest Occupations at the California Capitol (1982) and Crowd Lobbying: An Emerging Tactic of Interest Group Influence in California (1982). Also included are materials relating to the formation of the sister city relationship between the City of Davis, California and the Ukrainian city of Uman.
- Inclusive Dates
- Political Science
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c83r0tfs/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.