Baird, Joseph A., Jr. (1922-1993). Collection.
Collection Number: D-231
- 45.8 linear feet
- Professor of Art, University of California, Davis (1953-1985). Curator and art consultant to the California Historical Society (1962-1963; 1967-1970), owner of the North Point Gallery in San Francisco.
- Research files covering 19th and 20th century painting, drawing, graphic art, sculpture, and architecture in California and Mexico, including exhibition catalogs, photographs, clippings, and research indexes of Californian artists; flyers and exhibition catalogs from public and private museums and art galleries around the world, including material describing the holdings of these places as well as of foundations and private collections.
- Inclusive Dates
- Art and Architecture
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/tf4c6004f0)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.