Keith, Joseph Joel (-1967). Papers.
Collection Number: D-156
- 1 linear feet
- American poet of the early 1960's; former president of the Los Angeles Branch of the P.E.N.; managing editor of Borestone Mountain Poetry Awards; author of thirteen books of poetry, three published posthumously.
- Keith's notebooks, poems, prose, lyrics, miscellaneous manuscripts, ephemera, and photographs.
- Inclusive Dates
- Language and Literature
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/kt6m3nf56s)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.