Goodman, Paul (1934-1995). Papers.
Collection Number: D-052
- 67.1 linear feet
- Professor of History, University of California, Davis.
- Office files, grant applications, and professional correspondence; articles, clippings, and microfilm relating to American colonial history; research files for Goodman's book, Towards a Christian republic: Antimasonry and the great transition in New England, 1826-1836, minutes and meeting notes relating to Goodman's participation in the American Federation of Teachers, Local 2023.
- Inclusive Dates
- Political Science
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c80c4z1v/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.