Frazier, Norman. (1907-2001). Papers.
Collection Number: D-347
- 6 linear feet
- Research Entomologist at the University of California, Berkeley (1943-1974). After his retirement from Berkeley he worked in the Nematology Department at the University of California, Davis.
- Research notes and photographs from Frazier's career at UC Berkeley and UC Davis.
- Inclusive Dates
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c88054vr/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.