- Photographic Collections
- Media & Digital Collections
- About the University Archives
- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- Use the
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
Rodgerson, Eleanor, MD. Papers.
Collection Number: D-439
- 6.8 linear feet
- Dr. Eleanor Rodgerson (1909-2007) was an obstetrician-gynecologist in private practice in Sacramento, California. She also served on the faculty of the University of California, Davis School of Medicine.
Correspondence written while she was a resident at the Chicago Maternity Center, her articles, including those published in Sacramento Medicine and Sierra Sacramento Valley Medicine, newspaper clippings from her column "Questions Women Ask," a manuscript copy of her autobiography, "The Next Best Thing," travel diaries, and four scrapbooks from vacations taken with her children.
- Inclusive Dates
- California History
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://content.cdlib.org/ark:/13030/kt238nd1z8/)
- Related Collection
- McKinnon and Ruble Families Papers.
- The Rodgerson Papers are connected to the McKinnon and Ruble Families Papers. Dr. Rodgerson's husband was Dr. Donald McKinnon, also a practicing Sacramento physician.
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least five business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.