- Blanchard, Christine H. - Rudyard Kipling Book and Pamphlet Collection
- History of Medicine & Veterinary Medicine Collection
- The Kohler Collection
- McConnell, Winder. Book Collection on the Waffen-SS
- Noling, A.W. Hurty-Peck Collection of Beverage Literature
- Photographic Collections
- Media & Digital Collections
- About the University Archives
- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- Use the
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
Other Book Collections
Chicano/Latino History and Culture Collection
- History of this Collection:
- Established in the mid-1990s; built through purchases, some transfers from the Chicano Studies Department; and some donated materials.
- Overview/ Highlights of Collection:
- A collection of pamphlets and serials documenting the place of Chicanos and Latinos in the history and culture of California.
- Collection Strengths:
- Chicanos and Latinos in California history and culture.
- Cesar Chavez and the Farm Workers movement.
- Items in the collection may be located through the Harvest online catalog by searching:
WPC = (chicano history and culture collection)