- Course Reserves Catalog
- Policy on Reserve Materials & Copyright
- Media Booking Instructions
- Questions and Comments
- Use the
- Connect From Off Campus
- My Account/Renew Books
- Activate your Library Card
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Copyright & Intellectual Property
- Scholarly Communication
|1 & 2 Hour Items:||Cannot be renewed. May be checked out again if available 15 minutes after returned.|
|1 & 3 Day Items:||You may renew in person, by phone at (530) 752‑2760 (during working hours), and on the web (http://harvest.lib.ucdavis.edu/F/?func=bor-info) before the item is due. Maximum number of 3 renewals on the web.|
|Regular Loan Items:||May be renewed in person, on the web (http://harvest.lib.ucdavis.edu/F/?func=bor-info), or by phone at (530) 752‑2760 (during working hours).|
- Overdue fines will be added to your account if renewed late.
- Items with holds on them may not be renewed.
- Items may not be renewable indefinitely online. When a limit is reached, an attempt to renew will not be successful.