- Course Reserves Catalog
- Policy on Reserve Materials & Copyright
- Media Booking Instructions
- Questions and Comments
- Use the
- Connect From Off Campus
- My Account/Renew Books
- Activate your Library Card
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Copyright & Intellectual Property
- Scholarly Communication
Obtaining Reserves Material
A Student ID or validated library card is required to check out Reserves material. Be sure to contact the Circulation Desk to obtain a library card or to activate your Student ID card before coming to the Reserves Services Desk. Current students may also register online.
To check out Reserves material you will need to bring a completed call number slip and your Student ID or a validated library card to the Reserves Services Desk.
Online reserve materials can only be accessed by on-campus IP addresses, or by using the Library VPN.