- Preservation Home
- History of the Preservation Department
- Conservation Treatment
- Care and Handling of Alternative Media
- Contact Us
- Use the
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
How to Find Hand Bookbinders
The Preservation Department cannot repair or bind materials which do not belong to the Library. For your convenience, we have listed some contacts.
Look in the yellow pages of your phone book under Bookbinders.
- Contact FAIC (Conservation Services Referral System) at (202) 452-9545.
- Contact Hand Bookbinders of California
P.O. Box 3216
San Francisco, CA 94119