Status of Your Requests
- Book Chapter
- Government Document
- Journal or Newspaper range
- Alternative Request Forms
Interlibrary Lending Services
- Use the
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
Campus Document Delivery Service (CDDS)
CDDS is available when the following requirements are met:
- Material is not available online
- Material is not held in Special Collections
- Material requested is 50 pages or less in length
|Patron Status||Free or Fee||Additional Requirements|
|Faculty, Researchers and Individuals in Health Sciences Departments||Free|
|Staff, Graduate and Undergraduate Students ||Free||
|Fees apply, if any of the above criteria is not met.||Register for DDS before placing requests.|
- UC Davis faculty, staff and students stationed at work sites outside of the Davis-Sacramento area: Please refer to Library Services for UC Davis Faculty, Staff, and Graduate Students Working at Remote Sites for information regarding additional free services.
- UCDHS staff and students are eligible for free delivery from main campus libraries.
To place a request, please refer to Ordering Options for UC Davis Students, Staff and Faculty.
|Materials available in Print or Electronically|
|up to 30 pages||$5.00|
|each additional 30 page increment||$5.00|
|Paper Reproductions of Materials Available in Microform|
|up to 10 pages||$5.00|
|each additional 10 page increment||$5.00|
|Microfiche Copies of Materials Available in Microform
(Delivered By Mail or Picked Up at Home Library)
|up to 3 microfiche||$5.00|
|each additional 3 microfiche increment||$5.00|
- Departmental Recharge
- Departmental accounts may be recharged for the CDDS service. Recharge account information must be provided upon registration. You are responsible for notifying the library of any changes in recharge account information.
- An invoice will be sent for requests filled within each calendar month. Bills must be paid by cash or check at the Cashier's Office in Dutton Hall. Bills must be paid promptly. The rules that apply to library circulation bills also apply to CDDS bills (see: Abuse of Library Privileges).