Status of Your Requests
- Book Chapter
- Government Document
- Journal or Newspaper range
- Alternative Request Forms
Interlibrary Lending Services
- Use the
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
Campus Document Delivery Service (CDDS)
Request a Book or Article
Request an item directly from the UC-wide Melvyl Catalog or a database
- Melvyl: search the catalog, then use the (http://www.cdlib.org/services/d2d/ill/request/Request_Help.html) service.
- Article Indexes and Databases: search the index, then use (http://www.cdlib.org/services/d2d/ucelinks/about_ucelinks.html)
Request an item using Blank Request Forms
All of these Request Forms require a library account and PIN number. For Aggiecard holders, your account number is the 14 digit barcode or 9 digit student or employee ID number on your Aggiecard. If you have not yet set up a PIN number or if you have lost or forgotten your PIN number you can Request a new PIN/Password or contact library circulation at 530-752-8792.
Use these online forms to place requests when you have a complete citation. For help with incomplete citations ask for research assistance at a reference desk.