- PubMed (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?tool=cdl&otool=cdlotool)
- CAB Abstracts (http://ovidsp.ovid.com/ovidweb.cgi?T=JS&MODE=ovid&NEWS=N&PAGE=main&D=cabz)
- CINAHL Plus Full Text (http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?authtype=ip,uid&profile=ehost&defaultdb=rzh)
- Embase (http://www.embase.com/home)
- Electronic Databases A-Z
- Electronic Journals
- Electronic Texts (select)
UCD Health Links
- Use the
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
The Health Sciences Libraries Reserves Services provides access to course materials, campus publications, and materials with special borrowing restrictions.
Submit Course Reserves List (http://reserves.lib.ucdavis.edu/booklists/hsl.php)
Placing Materials on Course Reserves
To ensure Reserves readings are available to students by the beginning of classes, booklists should be received four weeks prior to the start of classes.
Booklists received after this deadline may take up to three weeks to process due to peak workload constraints and delays in retrieving loaned material or purchasing new material.
If the library does not own the requested material, a collection development librarian will review the requested material for possible purchase and addition to the collection. However, the library cannot guarantee that the items will be purchased or a date by which they will be available for use.
Personal Copy Materials
Instructors may choose to place personally-owned textbooks and other materials on Course Reserves.
Photocopied material submitted to Reserves must comply with the University's Copyright Policy (http://www.lib.ucdavis.edu/ul/about/copyip/) (Policy and Procedure manual sections 250-01 and 250-03) specifically as it pertains to Reserve collections and must be accompanied by the Certification Regarding Instructional Use of Copyrighted Material Form (http://manuals.ucdavis.edu/ppm/250/250-03c.pdf)PDF.
Reserve Services will accept a previously submitted photocopied item only if:
- The instructor receives permission to use the material from the rights-holder -or-
- The library has blanket permission to use articles from the journal. Please consult the Copyright Clearance Center Database (http://www.copyright.com)
Please direct questions regarding booklists, personal copies, Library Copyright policy, and electronic reserves to the Reserves Assistant at (530) 752‑1978. If you prefer, you may send comments or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.