- PubMed (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?tool=cdl&otool=cdlotool)
- CAB Abstracts (http://ovidsp.ovid.com/ovidweb.cgi?T=JS&MODE=ovid&NEWS=N&PAGE=main&D=cabz)
- CINAHL Plus Full Text (http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?authtype=ip,uid&profile=ehost&defaultdb=ccm)
- Embase (http://www.embase.com/home)
- Electronic Databases A-Z
- Electronic Journals
- Electronic Texts (select)
UCD Health Links
- School of Medicine (http://www.ucdmc.ucdavis.edu/medschool/)
- School of Veterinary Medicine (http://www.vetmed.ucdavis.edu/)
- UCDavis Health System (http://www.ucdmc.ucdavis.edu/welcome/)
- VMTH (http://www.vmth.ucdavis.edu/)
- Ask Now (http://www.questionpoint.org/crs/servlet/org.oclc.home.TFSRedirect?Virtcategory=10975)
- Use the
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
Ordering Options for UC Davis Students, Staff, and Faculty
Use UC-eLinks to request articles while searching an article database (eg. PubMed, PsycINFO).
Request in Harvest (UC Davis Catalog)
Use Request in Harvest to recall a UC Davis book that has been checked out or to request that a book be sent from one UC Davis campus library to another for you to pick up.
Request in Melvyl (UC Catalog)
Use Request in Melvyl (http://ucdavis.worldcat.org) to request a book or other item from another UC.
Use the forms below to request materials not owned by UC Davis. Use these online forms to place requests when you have a complete citation. For help with incomplete citations, use the Subject Guides to select an article index to search or ask for research assistance.
Alternative Request Forms
These alternative request forms are provided for individuals experiencing problems with the online Citation Linker forms (above).