- PubMed (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?tool=cdl&otool=cdlotool)
- CAB Abstracts (http://ovidsp.ovid.com/ovidweb.cgi?T=JS&MODE=ovid&NEWS=N&PAGE=main&D=cabz)
- CINAHL Plus Full Text (http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?authtype=ip,uid&profile=ehost&defaultdb=ccm)
- Embase (http://www.embase.com/home)
- Electronic Databases A-Z
- Electronic Journals
- Electronic Texts (select)
UCD Health Links
- School of Medicine (http://www.ucdmc.ucdavis.edu/medschool/)
- School of Veterinary Medicine (http://www.vetmed.ucdavis.edu/)
- UCDavis Health System (http://www.ucdmc.ucdavis.edu/welcome/)
- VMTH (http://www.vmth.ucdavis.edu/)
- Ask Now (http://www.questionpoint.org/crs/servlet/org.oclc.home.TFSRedirect?Virtcategory=10975)
- Use the
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
Email Reference Service
Your reference questions are welcome via e-mail using the form below. Many reference questions can be answered this way; however, more complex questions may require further consultation in person or by telephone. We make every effort to respond to these requests quickly, and you will generally receive a response within 24 hours, not counting weekends and holidays. Priority will be given to questions from current UC students, faculty, and staff members. The Library does not provide financial, legal, medical, or veterinary advice. Please see below for more information on the UC Davis University Library Policy on Electronic Reference Service and Privacy Awareness Notice for E-mail Reference.
UC Davis University Library Policy on Electronic Reference Service
Through e-mail reference, UC Davis University Library provides prompt assistance with a variety of types of inquiries, such as library holdings information, search strategy in the use of the Melvyl Catalog or CDL-hosted databases, factual questions, statistical data, or questions about UCD University Library's unique resources, services and facilities. E-mail reference may not be appropriate for questions which are more complex in nature or require more research time. The library does not provide financial, legal, medical, or veterinary advice. Requests to check citations or holdings will be limited to no more than five. Interlibrary loan requests should be forwarded to the appropriate ILL unit.
For questions requiring more research time to resolve, individuals are advised to come to the library for onsite consultation. UC faculty, students or staff, or outside scholars or researchers needing information on UCD unique collections may be referred to a Librarian Subject Specialist for further consultation by phone or e-mail.
The UCD electronic reference service is intended to support the learning, research and continuing education needs of UC Davis faculty, students and staff. Queries from individuals not affiliated with UC must be limited to the unique collections and resources of the UCD University Library. Some electronic information sources are limited to use by faculty, staff and students of the University of California, Davis.
We make every effort to respond to these requests quickly, and you will generally receive a response within 24 hours, not counting weekends and holidays.
If you have any comments on this service, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rev. June 6, 2000