About Health Sciences Libraries
- PubMed (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?tool=cdl&otool=cdlotool)
- CAB Abstracts (http://ovidsp.ovid.com/ovidweb.cgi?T=JS&MODE=ovid&NEWS=N&PAGE=main&D=cabz)
- CINAHL Plus Full Text (http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?authtype=ip,uid&profile=ehost&defaultdb=rzh)
- Embase (http://www.embase.com/home)
- Electronic Databases A-Z
- Electronic Journals
- Electronic Texts
UCD Health Links
- Use the
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
The Carlson Health Sciences and Blaisdell Medical Libraries accept gifts of books, journals and non-print materials that are within the scope of the collection. Materials published in the current year are welcome.
Please contact Gail Yokote, prior to making a donation or for additional information. Our ability to accept and process gifts is severely restricted by space and staffing limitations.
A list of other institutions and agencies that accept donations of books and journals (compiled by the librarians at the State University of New York at Buffalo) is available at DONATION PROGRAMS FOR BOOKS AND JOURNALS.
To make a cash donation, consider becoming a Library Donor.