About Health Sciences Libraries
- PubMed (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?tool=cdl&otool=cdlotool)
- CAB Abstracts (http://ovidsp.ovid.com/ovidweb.cgi?T=JS&MODE=ovid&NEWS=N&PAGE=main&D=cabz)
- CINAHL Plus Full Text (http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?authtype=ip,uid&profile=ehost&defaultdb=rzh)
- Embase (http://www.embase.com/home)
- Electronic Databases A-Z
- Electronic Journals
- Electronic Texts (select)
UCD Health Links
- Use the
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
Sons of Italy
The Order Sons of Italy in America (OSIA) is a social and philanthropic organization dating to the early part of the 20th century, created initially by and for immigrants of Italian descent.
Among the causes to which the organization is dedicated is that of medical research on genetic diseases. In connection with this commitment, lodges and individual members from northern California began a relationship in 1978 with the Loren D. Carlson Health Sciences and Blaisdell Medical Libraries.
For three decades, these dedicated OSIA members and lodges have made a generous annual gift which funds the purchase of books and journals on pediatric genetics, birth defects and related topics. These materials are essential to the faculty and students of the UC Davis School of Medicine for teaching, research and patient care.
Find resources supported by the Sons of Italy
Search the Harvest Catalog (http://harvest.lib.ucdavis.edu/F/?func=find-c&local_base=ucd01pub&ccl_term=wrd%3D%22sons+of+italy%22+and+wsc%3D(mcl+or+hsl)) for titles available due to the generosity of the Order Sons of Italy in America.