More Circulation Information:
- General Information
- Abuse of Library Privileges
- Confidentiality of Records
- Lending Regulations
- Responsibilities of Borrowers
- Use the
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
The UC Davis University Library strives to make the materials in its collections available to the users in the community and state, while simultaneously fulfilling its primary obligation to the University of California, Davis (UCD) campus and the University of California (UC) system.
- Library Cards
- Where and how to get a library card.
- Library Privileges
- Find out about library privileges available for UC students, faculty, staff, and all others.
- Checking out Library Materials
- How to check out library materials.
- Holds, Recalls, and Searches
- How to place a hold, recall or search, and who is eligible for these services.
- Library Services to Remote Sites
- Library services to faculty, staff, and graduate students working at remote sites.
- Loan Periods
- Loan periods for library materials.
- NRLF (Materials stored off campus)
- How to retrieve library materials stored in the NRLF (Northern Regional Library Facility).
- Overdue Materials, Library Fines and Fees
- Find out about: overdue notices, library fines, replacement charges and processing fees, recall and reserve fines, damaged materials, and payment of library bills.
- Renewing Library Materials
- Renewal periods for library materials.
- Returning Library Materials
- View map of book return locations on-campus and find out about returning library materials by mail.