- Library Cards
- Where and how to get a library card.
- Library Privileges
- Find out about library privileges available for UC students, faculty,
staff, and all others.
- Checking out Library Materials
- How to check out library materials.
- Holds, Recalls, and Searches
- How to place a hold, recall or search, and who is eligible for these services.
- Library Services to Remote Sites
- Library services to faculty, staff, and graduate students working at remote sites.
- Loan Periods
- Loan periods for library materials.
- NRLF, Annex (Materials stored off campus)
- How to retrieve library materials stored in the NRLF (Northern Regional
Library Facility) or Annex.
- Overdue Materials, Library Fines and Fees
- Find out about: overdue notices, library fines, replacement charges and
processing fees, recall and reserve fines, damaged materials, and payment
of library bills.
- Renewing Library Materials
- Renewal periods for library materials.
- Returning Library Materials
- View map of book return locations on-campus and find out about returning
library materials by mail.